Lasermaster’s Grease Blaster is a powerful solvent booster and spotter that gets out oily greasy soils.
• Use as an additive to your cleaning solutions.
• Can be used on carpets and upholstery.
• Breaks down tar, oil and grease for easy cleaning.
Directions Of Use:
1. Vacuum carpet thoroughly before any cleaning process.
2. Always pre-test in an inconspicuous area prior to commencing for colourfastness.
3. As a cleaning booster add 40 ml per 4L of ready to use solution
4. Add to the carpet, upholstery pre-sprays and general purpose cleaners.
5. May be used as a dry solvent spotter, do not dilute
6. Remove excess spills before using as a spotter.
7. Apply Grease Blaster to a clean white cloth (such as a terry towel) and blot the spill until removed.
8. DO NOT SATURATE THE CARPET OR ITS BACKING.
9. Rinse Grease Blaster with normal hot water extraction method.
10. For best results, follow the standard carpet cleaning practices outlined in IICRC S001
FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY
Precautions: MAY CAUSE SKIN AND EYE IRRITATION
Do Not take internally.
Avoid Contact with Eyes Wash Thoroughly after handling.
First Aid: In Case Of Contact, immediately flush skin with plenty of water.
Flush eyes immediately with lots of running water for at least 15 minutes holding eyelids open.
If swallowed, drink large quantities of water.
Seek medical attention and show them this label.
Please Refer to MSDS for further details.