Laser-Dri is an ultra concentrated heavy duty extraction detergent especially formulated at work at temperatures warm to ultra hot.
• Advanced formula corrosion inhibitors protect your equipment.
• New ultra concentration means you clean better and save money.
• Special extra light flake makes mixing easy.
• Can be used in truck mount or portable hot water extractors.
Directions Of Use:
1. Vacuum carpet thoroughly before any cleaning process.
2. Always pre-test in an inconspicuous area prior to commencing.
3. In heavily soiled areas pre-spray with Lasermaster Strike.
4. In truck mounts, mix 1lbs. to 1.5lbs of Laser-Dri™ into 5 gallons of warm water to make stock solution. Reduce flow meter to 3 when cleaning advanced generation carpet.
5. In portables, mix 1-2 oz of Laser-Dri™ into 5 gallons of water.
6. Extract carpet thoroughly, making sure to slow down in the heavily soiled areas and use a dry stroke to dry the carpet faster and return it to service quicker.
7. Each pound of Laser-Dri™ can clean up to 3500 square feet.
8. pH in dilution is 10.5 - 11.0
9. For best results, follow the standard carpet cleaning practices outlined in IICRC S001
Precautions: MAY CAUSE SKIN AND EYE IRRITATION
Do Not take internally.
Avoid Contact with Eyes
Wash Thoroughly after handling.
First Aid: In Case Of Contact, immediately flush skin with plenty of water.
Flush eyes immediately with lots of running water for at least 15 minutes holding eyelids open.
If swallowed, drink large quantities of water or milk.
Seek medical attention
Refer to MSDS for further details.