LaserMaster’s Phoenix Fine Upholstery Pre-Spray is a neutral pH formula for cleaning fine and delicate fabrics without causing browning, colour bleed or water marking.
A blend of detergents and solvents gently cleanse without an aggressive pH.
Low level surfactants allow you to clean the surface without soaking the back.
pH of 7.0 - 8.0. Safe on Most wet cleanable textiles.
Directions Of Use:
1. Vacuum fabric thoroughly before any cleaning process.
2. Always pre-test in an inconspicuous area prior to commencing for colour fastness.
3. For light to medium soiling mix Phoenix Fine dilute 1:3 with water.
4. For heavily soiled use Phoenix Fine undiluted.
5. Apply Phoenix Fine with an even spray, and allow to dwell for a few minutes.
6. Be careful not to over-spray of breath in mist.
7. Agitation by brushing may be used on certain fabrics - Always check fabric strength prior to commencing.
8. Extract fabric with LaserMaster’s Neutra-Rinse. 9. For optimum results, follow directions in an IICRC approved upholstery manual.
CONTAINS: 2 BUTOXYETHANOL
WARNING: MAY CAUSE SKIN AND EYE IRRITATION HARMFUL IF INHALED OR ABSORBED THROUGH SKIN
Avoid Contact with Eyes Wash Thoroughly after handling.
First Aid: In Case Of Contact, immediately flush skin with plenty of water.
Flush eyes immediately with lots of running water for at least 15 minutes holding eyelids open.
If swallowed, DO NOT INDUCE VOMITING, drink large quantities of water.
Seek medical attention and show them this label.
Refer to MSDS before using this product.