LaserMaster Phoenix HD Upholstery Pre-Spray is a blend of emulsifiers, solvents and ammonia for fast action on heavily soiled fabrics.
Fast acting formula on body oils
Non-foaming and leaves no sticky residues
Self neutralizing formula: pH of 11.0 - 12.0 neutralizes to 7.0 within minutes
Directions Of Use:
1. Vacuum fabric thoroughly before any cleaning process.
2. Always pre-test in an inconspicuous area prior to commencing for colour fastness.
3. For light to medium soiling mix Phoenix HD dilute 1:3 with water.
4. For heavily soiled use Phoenix HD undiluted
5. Apply Phoenix HD with an even spray, and allow to dwell for a few minutes.
6. Be careful not to over-spray of breath in mist.
7. Agitation by brushing may be used on certain fabrics - Always check fabric strength prior to commencing.
8. Extract fabric with Lasermaster acid rinse.
9. For optimum results, follow directions in an IICRC approved upholstery manual.
CONTAINS: 2 BUTOXYETHANOL & AMMONIA
WARNING: MAY CAUSE SKIN AND EYE IRRITATION HARMFUL IF INHALED OR ABSORBED THROUGH SKIN
Avoid Contact with Eyes
Wash Thoroughly after handling.
First Aid: In Case Of Contact, immediately flush skin with plenty of water.
Flush eyes immediately with lots of running water for at least 15 minutes holding eyelids open.
If swallowed, DO NOT INDUCE VOMITING, drink large quantities of water.
Seek medical attention and show them this label.
Refer to MSDS before using this product.