Strike pre-spray 15kg.
Strike is a powdered carpet pre-spray with a high PH formula that quickly dissolves greasy soils.
Works well on restaurant and pub carpets.
Concentrated and economical in use.
Always pre-test all cleaning solutions in an inconspicuous area for colour bleed prior to application.
For best efficiency, apply Strike with a pre-sprayer.
1. Vacuum carpet thoroughly before any cleaning process.
2. Always pre-test in an inconspicuous area prior to commencing for colour fastness.
3. Mix 56 grams per 4 Litres of hot water for pump-up sprayer.
4. For a Hydroforce type sprayer, mix 283 grams per 5 litre/quart container of hot water. SHAKE WELL FOR COMPLETE MIXING.
5. For heavy grease & oily soil add 88 ml of Lasermaster’s Grease Blaster Solvent Booster.
6. Allow 5-10 minutes dwell time. DO NOT ALLOW TO DRY OUT
7. To neutralize alkalinity, rinse or pre-spray with or Lasermasters acid Rinse
8. pH when diluted 12.0 - 12.5.
9. Not suitable for use on Stain Resist Fibres.
Extract with a compatible alkaline extraction detergent or acid/neutralizing rinse.
For faster cleaning, reduced fatigue, and more effective soil removal, extract with the RX-20 Rotary Extraction Tool.
For faster drying, especially in humid environments, consider the use of an axial, centrifugal, or downdraft air mover after cleaning