LaserMaster’s Terminator is a two part formula that becomes active when you mix Solution 1 with Solution 2.
Terminator is a One-Two punch for tough dye stains.
Easy to mix and safe to handle.
Permanently removes red dye based stains like tea, coffee, & red wine.
A two-part formula, activated the instant it mixed.
When nothing else will get it out.............use Terminator.
Directions Of Use:
ALWAYS PRE-TEST IN AN INCONSPICUOUS AREA PRIOR TO COMMENCING
1. Remove any excess soil & spill.
2. Mix equal parts of Solution 1 & Solution 2 in a suitable bottle with a spray trigger. (only mix the quantity required that you will use in 1 hour.)
3. Spray the mixed Terminator directly onto the dye stain (do not over soak, blot any excess with a clean WHITE towel.)
4. Repeat application if trace stains remain.
5. Self neutralising formula allows easy spotting maintenance.
6. CAUTION: Do Not Mix with other chemicals.
7. Discard any unused product after spotting is complete.
8. CAUTION: AVOID FREEZING PRODUCT.
9. For best results always follow the standard carpet cleaning practices outlined in the IICRC S001
WEAR SUITABLE EYE PROTECTION AND GLOVES WHEN HANDLING
THIS PRODUCT FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY
READ AND FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS
WARNING AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES, SKIN AND CLOTHING
Do Not take internally.
Avoid Contact with Eyes Wash Thoroughly after handling.
Each kit contains 1 litre of Solution 1 and 1 litre of Solution 2.