LaserMaster’s Twister is a low-residue, fast drying bonnet cleaning solution.
Excellent for commercial maintenance for touching up soiling and stains on most carpets.
Unique blend of solvents and detergents allow Twister to dry in minutes.
A special formula lubricates the carpet as it cleans to prevent fibre damage.
Low residue formula prevents re-soiling and detergent build up.
Directions Of Use:
1. Vacuum carpet thoroughly before any cleaning process.
2. Always pre-test in an inconspicuous area prior to commencing for colour fastness.
3. Mix Twister at 300 ml per 3.78 litres of water in a tank sprayer or other spray applicators.
4. Apply directly to the carpet using slow overlapping strokes.
5. Within 5 minutes begin buffing the carpet using a bonnet pad on an RX 20 or a 175 rpm swing floor machine.
6. Allow 5-10 minutes dwell time. DO NOT ALLOW TO DRY OUT
7. Clean approximately 100 sq metres at a time.
8. pH when diluted 8.0 -8.5 9.
For best results follow the standard carpet cleaning practices outlined in the IICRC S100
CONTAINS: 2 BUTOXYETHANOL AND DIETHYLENE GLYCOL BUTYL ETHER.
WARNING HARMFUL IF ABSORBED THROUGH SKIN
COMBUSTIBLE LIQUID AND VAPOUR
OBSERVATIONS ON ANIMALS INCLUDE BLOOD AND KIDNEY EFFECTS
AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES, SKIN AND CLOTHING
Do Not take internally.
Avoid Contact with Eyes Wash Thoroughly after handling.
First Aid: In Case Of Contact, immediately flush skin with plenty of water.
Flush eyes immediately with lots of running water for at least 15 minutes holding eyelids open.
If swallowed, DO NOT INDUCE VOMITING, drink large quantities of water.
Seek medical attention and show them this label.
Refer to SDS for this product for further details.